1. User’s Consent
2. Personal Data collected by UsThe personal data means the information related to an identifiable or identified natural person. The following information about the User is being compiled:
- Language you use on the “VIA JURMALA OUTLET VILLAGE” Sites;
- ID number of your device;
- The type of operating system of your device;
- Information about preferred stores;
- Information about categories marked as “liked”.
3.How the Personal Data are collected
- request personal information upon your registration, subscribing for newsletters, creating an account, or otherwise using the “VIA JURMALA OUTLET VILLAGE” Sites;
- receive additional personal information from third parties (Google Analytics);
- collect information about your location, history of visits, search history, and uploads to the “VIA JURMALA OUTLET VILLAGE” Sites, when you use offers on the “VIA JURMALA OUTLET VILLAGE” Sites through the mobile phone or a different device used to visit the “VIA JURMALA OUTLET VILLAGE” Sites.
- within the consent of the person, we will collect information about the person's e-mail address if the person has applied for receiving newsletters.
We hereby inform that upon using other third-party services in order to use the “VIA JURMALA OUTLET VILLAGE Sites, such platforms, applications or services may have their own specific privacy conditions that govern use of the personal information.
4. For What Purposes We use Your Personal Data
“VIA JURMALA OUTLET VILLAGE” uses the personal data for the following purposes:
- to procure operations and improve the “VIA JURMALA OUTLET VILLAGE” Sites, introduce new functions and technologies, based on our legitimate interest to improve the quality of our services;
- to provide user support, based on your consent when you approach us seeking support, as well as our legitimate interest to improve the quality of our services;
- to check and verify the information in the Users’ profiles based on our legitimate interest to identify the particular User;
- for communication (using notifications on the mobile devices) and to provide additional information about “VIA JURMALA OUTLET VILLAGE”, its offers, planned changes, improvements, questionnaires, administrative or other notifications that might be of interest to you based on your consent to receive such communications. Certain communications can be sent based on our legitimate interest to notify you about the news of “VIA JURMALA OUTLET VILLAGE”;
- to keep statistics about the Users, as well as to transfer such statistics to service providers based on our legitimate interest to ensure further development and maintenance of “VIA JURMALA OUTLET VILLAGE”;
- to ensure our day-to-day activities, for example, to administer, maintain, analyze the “VIA JURMALA OUTLET VILLAGE” Sites, prevent fraud or ensure compliance with provisions of the effective laws based on the duty imposed on us to comply with requirements of the provisions of law and necessity to ensure operation and development of the “VIA JURMALA OUTLET VILLAGE” Sites.
5. How long “VIA JURMALA OUTLET VILLAGE” stores your data
We process and store your personal data until the time when you delete your information from the “VIA JURMALA OUTLET VILLAGE” Sites. However, certain types of personal data may be retained, for instance, statistical data may be retained in a summarized form for us to be able to improve functionality of the “VIA JURMALA OUTLET VILLAGE Sites.
6. When and Why “VIA JURMALA OUTLET VILLAGE” transfers the personal data
We can transfer your personal data as required or permitted under the effective laws and regulations in line with the following:
- to partners of “VIA JURMALA OUTLET VILLAGE” or advertisers, agencies, including companies representing Facebook, Google Analytics and other brands. The information is being transferred to such extent as required to ensure functionality of the “VIA JURMALA OUTLET VILLAGE” Sites;
- to commence a merger of companies, transfer of undertaking, or another activity related to the operations of “VIA JURMALA OUTLET VILLAGE”.
8. Your Rights and Safety of Personal Data
You have a right to approach the national data supervisory authority – Data State Inspectorate, Blaumaņa iela 11/13-15, Riga, LV-1011, phone: +371 67223131, email: [email protected]
In order to guarantee the integrity and safety of the processed personal data as well as in order to prevent loss, modification and/or unauthorized access by third parties, “VIA JURMALA OUTLET VILLAGE” has introduced necessary legal and technical measures.
9. More information
The Terms are approved and come into effect on 1 July 2020.
Cookie Use Policy
When you use the “VIA JURMALA OUTLET VILLAGE” Sites, we collect, automatically or by electronic means, certain information by using such tools as cookies, browser analytical tools, and web server logs. When you use the “VIA JURMALA OUTLET VILLAGE” Sites and applications, your browser and devices contact our servers and the servers operated by our partners and service providers in order to coordinate and keep record of activities and satisfy your request for services and information.
The information about cookies and related technologies is stored on web server logs, as well as in cookies stored on your computer or mobile devices and afterwards transmitted back to “VIA JURMALA OUTLET VILLAGE” Sites using your computer or mobile devices. These servers and cookies are administered by us, our partners, or Service Providers.
Various types of information are collected from cookies and other technologies that might include:
- Functional cookies used to provide functionality of the services used, such as an option to establish preferences (for instance, language of the browser) or memorize your previous activities. These cookies are used based on our legitimate interest to ensure operation of the “VIA JURMALA OUTLET VILLAGE” Sites and provide services. These cookies are retained until you delete these cookies;
- Analytical and statistical cookies, which are used to optimize our services. So, for instance, we use Google Analytics and other third-party services to optimize performance of our website as well as to analyze how you use our website. We track the internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the “VIA JURMALA OUTLET VILLAGE” Sites visited by you, time and date of the visit, time that you have spent on these websites, as well as other statistical data. These cookies are used based on our legitimate interest to compile statistics about use of the “VIA JURMALA OUTLET VILLAGE” Sites and improve their performance. These cookies are retained on your equipment permanently or until you delete them;
You can reject the use of Google Analytics cookies by downloading and installing add-on Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. For additional information of general nature regarding cookies and to learn how to manage them please read the information on aboutcookies.org.
For more information about the personal data collected and your right of access please contact us by writing to the following address: [email protected]Limited Liability Company “SIA OUTLETICO”
The Terms are approved and come into effect on 8 June 2020.
For more information:
Limited Liability Company “SIA OUTLETICO”
Registered address: Aleksandra Čaka street 72-1, Rīga, LV-1011
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +371 672-91-199
You have a right to approach the national data supervisory authority – Data State Inspectorate, Blaumaņa iela 11/13-15, Riga, LV-1011, phone: +371 67223131, email: [email protected]@dvi.gov.lv